Fic and Art Guidelines:
1) All fic must be at least 2000 words in length and all art must be the equivalent.
2) Fic must be beta read and free of all SPaG issues. Any fic turned in with glaring spelling and grammar issues will be returned to the participant.
3) Entries must include all necessary HTML coding (italics, boldface, underline, etc). A list of basic HTML used on Livejournal can be found here. We will not be going in to edit these for you. They must be included in the final submission!
4) No entry may be a sequel or continuation of another work already started unless the giftee has asked for one specifically.
5) All participants are asked to base their submissions on the prompt originally assigned to them. If you feel unable to complete your assignment please CONTACT A MOD immediately and we shall try to reassign you.
1) Participants are asked to submit all complete assignments by NOVEMBER 22ND.
2) Mods hold the right to accept or deny extensions. As this is the first round, all participants will be granted one extension on a need to need basis.
3) Submissions and questions should be emailed to camelotsolstice [at] gmail [dot] com or directed to faynia or auroraprimavera
4) Further details on SUBMISSIONS will be posted closer to the due date, including header format.
For those of you who have never participated in an exchange fest before, please read r_becca's guide on being a good fest participant before signing up.
SERIES 2 IS DUE TO START THIS FALL. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN WARNING FOR ALL POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN YOUR POSTS.